Saturday, March 24, 2007

Damn I'm tired

I don't think I've had one read yet on this thing. That's alright. It'll happen. Anyway, I wanted to work out today at the gym but I couldn't muster the energy. Last night, after our game, I could not sleep. I was worked up and excited for how I played. I think that with our season ending soon--with the exception of our drunken banquet--I'll try to play some hockey up in Troy, New York on Wednesday nights. There's a pick-up game. A lot of college-aged kids who are either good or not good. I'm somewhere in between, but only because the guys at the top are so good and the guys at the bottom not too good. I fit more towards the bottom.

I bought a bottle of wine tonight that I'm about to go share with some friends. My psychologist says that I should lay off for a while, but I think a little wont hurt. I got the cheap stuff: Yellow Tail Shiraz. It's only $6.99 for a bottle. It is supposed to have all these benefits.

Anyway, so far, at 9 p.m., I've eat this today:

1 Dunkin Donuts egg and cheese on a bagel
2 cups caffeinated coffee (I have only drank 3 since the new year).
handful of hot fries with Andy Capp on the bag
crackers with cream cheese
1/2 a bagel with lite cream cheese
1 bowl of pasta twirls with tahini sauce.
1 can ginger ale.

I want to make that it for tonight.

No comments: