Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I was sedentary as a rock today. My body is reeling from Sunday's wonderful run and the horrid sleep I had the last two nights. I tried to lay down after work and then get up to run but that wasn't going to happen. It was that sleep that feels like a rock. So, instead, I laid in bed for a while, got up and got some Ambien from one of my hookups! Tonight I'd like to listen to the BBC and fall asleep to the gentle sounds of Britons speaking about things beyond my bedroom. So beyond my room, across big oceans and whole continents. And they speak so softly and unassumingly about them; wars, negotiations, trade agreements, plane crashes. This world is beautiful when BBC is on at late night and into the darkness and euphoria of early morning.


Before I fall asleep, here's what I ate today:

2 cheddar jack /jalapeno bagels with cream cheese
1 egg salad sandwich w/ lettuce tomato and onion
1 cookie
1 decaf
1 tuna fish sandwich
1 can lentil soup
1 green apple.

No comments: